Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador

Relaxing in the Rainforest-Ecuador
Natalie and Grandma

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Life of Pi

We saw a movie this weekend that was one of the most moving and visually stunning movies I've seen in a long time.  We saw "Life of Pi".  I have waited years after reading this book to see it done as a movie and I was not disappointed.  It was a wonderful and thought inspiring book and the movie did not disappoint.  The movie is so well done and does justice to the book.  We saw it in 3-D, and that did add to the movie, but it would be just as stunning in regular movie format.  The story picks you up and takes you away to places that you can only imagine.  The story is moving and though provoking.  It lead to days of discussion afterwards.  The music is equally as beautiful and I plan to buy the soundtrack as soon as possible.  I would recommend this movie to everyone, it is one of the best movies I've seen in a long, long time.
This scene in the movie had me crying.  It broke my heart to see how they were suffering and the moment that there was finally a sense of trust in Richard Parker.  I loved this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment